Another chapter in the saga of vampire Edward Cullen and lover Bella Swan — played ably by Robert Pattinson and his lover Kristen Stewart — can now be yours eternally on the new “Twilight: Eclipse” DVD and blu-ray.
The DVD and Blu-Ray discs will be released Dec. 4, a mere two weeks away, and amazon.com has begun taking pre-orders!
The two-disc national DVD and the Blu-ray/DVD combo will include every special feature available, including commentaries by Rob, Kristen and “Twilight” author Stephenie Meyer.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
Two-Disc Special Edition DVD
– Audio Commentary w/ Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
– Audio Commentary w/ Stephenie Meyer & Wyck Godfrey
– Eight Deleted & Extended Scenes
– Six-Part Making of Documentary (90 minutes)
– Photo Gallery
– Jump To… Edward
– Jump To… Jacob
– Music Videos (Metric, Muse)
Special Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Combo
– Audio Commentary w/ Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (both DVD & Blu-Ray sides)
– Audio Commentary w/ Stephenie Meyer & Wyck Godfrey (both DVD & Blu-Ray sides)
– Eight Deleted & Extended Scenes (Blu-Ray side only)
– Six-Part Making of Documentary (standard and PIP mode, both on Blu-Ray side only)
The two disc special edition DVD will retail for $32.99, but you can pre-order it through TheImproper at amazon.com for $21.49 for a savings of $11.50 or 35 percent. Click the link in the box.
The blu-ray, DVD combo lists for $40.99, but you can get the same savings, $14.50, or 35 percent off, if you purchase it through TheImproper at amazon.com. Your price: $26.49.
In addition, a new DVD is being released featuring music videos and performances from the Twilight Saga soundtracks. More on that later.
The release features a collection of music videos and live performances from bands featured on the soundtracks from “Twilight,” “New Moon” and “Eclipse.”
Another release, “Destination Forks.” delves deeper into the real world “Twilight” universe.
Divided in three parts, it takes you on a tour of the actual streets of Forks, Washington stopping at the real sites, homes, and businesses as highlighted in the movies.
There’s also a virtual walk through the mystical woods, mountains, rivers, and other gorgeous locations of Forks and La Push.
And, there are interviews around the globe with everyday fans who make up the Twilight community.