Snoop Dogg, 46, real name Calvin Broadus
- Summer 1990: Broadus was arrested for possession of cocaine and was convicted of felony possession of drugs and possession for sale.
- Aug 1993: Broadus was arrested for the murder of Philip Woldemariam, a member of a rival gang who was shot and killed by Snoop’s bodyguard, McKinley Lee. Snoop was later acquitted of the charges.
- July 1993: Snoop was arrested for a traffic violation and a firearm possession. He pleaded guilty to possession of a handgun. He agreed to record three public service announcements, pay a $1,000 fine and serve three years’ probation
- May 2005: Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, and The Game were sued for assaulting a fan on stage. The suit was later dismissed.
- Sept 2006: Snoop arrested at John Wayne Airport in California for carrying a collapsible police baton in his carry-on bag. Snoop was sentenced to three years’ probation and 160 hours of community service.
- Oct. 2006: Broadus was arrested at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank for a traffic infraction, possession of a firearm and suspicion of transporting an unspecified amount of marijuana.
- Nov. 2006: Broadus was arrested after taping an appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” for possession of marijuana, cocaine and a firearm. He pleaded no contest to two felony charges and received a three-year suspended sentence, five years’ probation and was required to perform 800 hours of community service
- April 2006: Snoop and members of his entourage were arrested at Heathrow Airport in London, after trashing a duty-free shop with whiskey bottles and injuring seven police officers. He was banned from Britain for four years.
- July 2012: Broadus was banned from Norway for two years after entering the country the month before in possession of eight grams of marijuana and an undeclared $24,900.
- He was arrested and fined for misdemeanor marijuana possession in Los Angeles in 1998, in Cleveland in 2001, and Sierra Blanca, Texas in 2010.
|Rappers with Long Rap Sheets|