1. Rights Associated with the Service: The Service is designed to provide you with news, opinion and gossip on arts, entertainment and lifestyle issues as well as calendar listings of interest to individuals who live or are visiting the New York metro area.
In particular, the Improper Web site provides brief descriptions of news stories. When you select a story through a link, you will be linked to the news site on which that story appears. The Improper Online does not claim ownership rights to the full news stories, which are instead held by the sites to which our site links.
The Improper Online also publishes original content, which may not be reproduced in full in any manner written or electronic without prior permission. All Improper original content may be summarized, but the summary MUST contain a link to the full story residing on the Improper Web site.
2. Use of the Service: You may only display the content of the Improper Web site for your personal, non-commercial use and may not otherwise copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content to sell a product or service; use the Improper Web site to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales; take the content from the Web site and reformat and display them, or use any robot, spider, other device or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Improper Web site. If you are uncertain whether your use of the Web site is permissible, please contact us.
3. Modifications of Terms: The Improper Online shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we suggest that you check this page periodically. To make your review more convenient, we will post a version number or date at the bottom of this page. These terms may also be modified by separate agreement between you and The Improper Network LLC.
4. Miscellaneous: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The Improper’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive The Improper Online’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of The Improper Online to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
5. DMCA Compliance: TheImproper is fully compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If material is posted on this site on which you believe you hold a copyright, please contact us immediately and accept our assurance and our apologies that the material in question was posted in error and without knowledge of said copyright and will be removed immediately upon notification in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(1), also known as the Safe Harbor provision of the Act. Contact: Keith Girard at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 646-246-4477, with any questions or claims regarding this notice.